Just in case you have not heard about the concept of the virtual servers hosting, it is a type of web or internet hosting service that you can employ to set up your website and make it run for the sake of your business’ success. Apparently, there are many kinds of web hosting services and each has its own major benefits and drawbacks.
But for a virtual servers hosting at reliable provider, its concept lies on the management of the website’s resources (bandwidth, memory, processor, storage space, domain names and IP addresses). To make this more understandable, the main server hosts a number of websites, but each website has its own resources that are not shared with other users.
Compared to other web hosting platforms, this is, perhaps, the most ideal type because the users or clients are in control of their resources, but are still being looked after a main server or the provider. So, when certain issues surface, especially when they deal with the technical aspects, clients or websites hosted on a virtual servers hosting are given attention and support. Furthermore, it acts like a training ground for first-time website owners who have enough knowledge about the web hosting service.
2016’s Best Providers of Virtual Servers Hosting
If you want to get the services of a virtual server hosting, then you need to look for a company or provider that you can trust in delivering the necessary actions to get an optimal performance for your website. Apparently, there are so many companies that offer this service, making it a bit difficult and time-consuming to choose the right one. To slim down the huge number of selections, here are some of the best providers of virtual hosting for the year 2016. Please take note that the list is in no particular order.
The initial price of online servers is quite affordable. The price goes higher, depending on the resources chosen by the client. To give you an idea how much this company can provide, here are the maximum capacities for every resource used on the website.
– A maximum of 35GB for the Random Access Memory (RAM)
– A maximum of 170GB storage capacity
– There is an unlimited data transfer every month. Yes! UNLIMITED!
– It is compatible with Linux and Windows servers.
– And a 24/7 customer and technical support
The starting price of 1&1’s virtual server package is only $4.99 for one month, definitely smaller than the initial cost of Hostwinds. The cost changes or increases as the client chooses to customize his or her resources. Its other features are the following:
– A maximum of 12GB for the Random Access Memory (RAM)
– A maximum of 400GB storage capacity
– There is an unlimited data transfer or traffic every month. Yes! It is also UNLIMITED!
– It offers virtual servers hosting that is compatible with Linux and Windows servers.
– And a 24/7 customer and technical support, in case when you do not know what to do.